Sunday, December 14, 2008

Walt Disney, Hanna Montana? Negatory chief.

It never happened. I mean really, Disney would dash the earth clean beneath the ever spreading tracks of a Mickey Mouse corporation dedicated to the moral, ethical, and intellectual depredation of innocence, exhibited by the bottom dwelling youth antics of any daytime Disney Channel produced exploitation of preteen and early teen youth in bud.
The fucking vain ignorance, no, stupidity of the no doubt gender challenged inadequates that air it, is overwhelmingly apparent. What passes for entertainment is kid stifling propaganda. Inadequates are limpwristed (thanks Greaseman), self absorbed, overpaid, tasteless, cynical, thong wearing, (had so many wedgies they got turned on by it), fagots.

Believe me, I was part of the industry then, the infiltration beginning in the early eighties of the fudge packers was coup. Disney would have detonated the place before the parade of face painted, puffy nippled, downy haired, freshly pantied and dressed to fantasize over, soft wonder children of the afternoon. Were I a predator I would be glued to it. Were I the CEO of Disney I would eliminate it, all of it. Take it out of the peripheral view of children so they won't be lured by the packaging of adulthood in kids sizes. Goddamn it you fucking assholes, let them be kids.

No comments: