Sunday, April 11, 2010

WTF, That's a, snake in the grass.

I can't stand it anymore. I love the country, and for that reason took up residence about 7 miles from the interstate. In the woods of twenty four years ago, there were no rappers just the woodpeckers and Carolina wrens and their community of friends. There were no four lanes within 5 miles either direction. That space has since been paved and the lanes run by less than two hundred yards away. And the rappers are real and dangerous, and the woodpeckers and wrens were going somewhere else. My question to them was; where are you going? You know what? They listened to me and watched my laborious efforts to keep for them and all their community buds, a piece of land, virtually unchanged by anything other than nature itself, and me when driven by necessity to cut or clear, but always with a plan to bring it back better than it was before.
But it doesn't matter what I do. It does, but only in the short term. We are fucked, and no one with a voice to be heard, like that fucking rapper, hip hop ignorant savage, I have to listen to on the weekends, seems to care.
Folks, the Maya knew how screwed we'd be by now. We don't realize the trip we've been on. And it is a heady one. The scientists know and that is one of the reasons this science religion debate continues with a full reactor of steam. Keep everyone occupied and then give them what they need to hear. Maintain the veil. The war-cry, the warcraft of the Illuminati.
Our preoccupation with material acquisitions, stuff, has led to nothing but the need for more material acquisition and has raped our planet, in exchange for Hanna Montana, and Extenze. "They"market to the, hip hop ignorant savage's knowledge that he'll never get enough cool or be big enough.
Americans were once icons of success and incredulity among earth poor and "stuff-less". And now as our culture wavers on implosion from the weight of all the stuff, they want all that shit too. And so "They" put up a parking lot and a Walmart on top, and keep the implosion ball rolling. 2012 won't come soon enough for the poor bastards of the earth, cause they should have more stuff by then. And it can't stay away long enough for me, so I can get ready to bolt with my buds. See, I get it now. Do you?

No comments: