Saturday, May 8, 2010

Money can bye me love.

Money is the root of all evil? Root as in Ginseng root, or Ginger root? Like a flavor or an aphrodisiac or a narcotic, it has both psychological and physiological influences that have embossing effects on the one in possession. Like heroin and speed in the same highball it can take a diminutive, non compelling, tragic figure and make changes the likes of which a heroin addict would be envious. It can give every situation a knew rush of conciseness. I know this because I have first hand knowledge. Poor is tragic, flush is a rush.............and you don't even have to inject it.

But like junk, the longer one has it, the more one is anesthetized to it, it becomes a way of being. Then you don't notice those around you that are without and suffering their situation. And if you do it is only the reflection of the pitiful personal self you want to forget, to be looked away from. Money and friends, what a strange pair, they should ignore each other and help the needy, like me. I know I don't make sense when I write. But who cares anyway?

No comments: